Beautiful renovation conversion
of one of downtown Galveston's premier, historical
buildings. Built in 1896, this building was originally the office of the Galveston Telegraph and Telephone Company. With solid masonry construction exterior walls, this building survived the massive hurricane of 1900, and many hurricanes that have ravaged the Gulf Coast since that time.
Renovated in the late 1990's, there are now 10 condominium units. The two first floor units are live/work units. One is a spa and the other is a home interior, gift and antique shop. The upper floors house 8 residential units.